Marine 31 Captain's Boat Coating with UV50 is a quartz-based formula that delivers better protection for your boat than standard waxes and sealants can. This incredible formula delivers extreme UV protection while resisting the degradation that occurs when boats are exposed to salt water and environmental contaminants. Marine 31 Captain's Boat Coating with UV50 not only provides better protection than other formulas, it lasts for years, and it looks great too!
Youíve probably waxed your boat before, and maybe youíve even used a synthetic sealant on it. You probably also noticed that while it may have looked great when the product was first applied, those results wore away QUICKLY due to the nature of boating. Your boat is constantly assaulted by salty water, UV rays, bird droppings, and other finish-damaging contaminants, so you need a product that protects better than the rest. Marine 31 Captain's Boat Coating with UV50 will do just that! This extremely durable formula creates a barrier of protection on the surface that takes the brunt of natureís forces so that your boatís finish remains intact.
Marine 31 Captain's Boat Coating with UV50 offers better protection for your boat than you thought possible! Featuring the advanced UV-inhibiting power of UV50, Marine 31 Captain's Boat Coating prevents the unsightly fading that UV damage causes, helping you maintain the good looks of your vessel. This unique marine coating offers a self-cleaning effect, making it difficult for dirt and grime to stick so itís easier to wash your boat after a day on the water. The best part is that with Marine 31 Captain's Boat Coating with UV50, application is easy, youíll only need an ounce or two to coat an entire 30 foot boat, and the results will last up to 2 years!
- Work on a clean, dry surface that is cool to the touch.
- Remove any oxidation or staining from the surface by polishing prior to application.
- Prep the surface by wiping away any oils using Marine 31 Port to Starboard All Purpose Cleaner and wiping the area with a damp microfiber towel. Repeat this step if necessary to remove all traces of oils.
- Wipe the area dry with a clean, dry microfiber cloth.
- Apply Marine 31 Captain's Boat Coating with UV50 to a 2í by 2í area using a Lake Country Coating Applicator, spreading it evenly with back and forth and side to side motions.
- Allow 1 minute for the coating to set, then remove any excess residue using a clean, dry microfiber towel.
Allow coating to cure for 12 hours prior to allowing exposure to water.
Made in the USA