The perfect solution for elimination medium scratches and heavy swirl marks from automatic car washes and daily use. Jescar Medium Polish has the power to repair moderate defects on all paint systems and leave a perfect gloss finish. Sanding marks from P2500 grit sandpaper are removed effortlessly, even on scratch resistant paint. Works perfectly with foam polishing pads a DA polisher for professional results on a one-step paint correction.
Directions For Use:
- Shake well before using. Do not work on hot surfaces or direct sunlight.
- Apply 3 to 4 pea sized drops of Jescar Medium Polish even only the surface of a foam polishing pad.
- Work in a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area using medium pressure and speed until defects are removed and the polish breaks down leaving a clear film over the surface.
- Wipe off the residue with soft microfiber buffing towel.
- For the ultimate paint surface protection, follow with a layer of Jescar Power Lock Plus polymer sealant.