Griots Garage Ceramic Wash and Coat - 48 oz.
- Item #:
Leave an ultra-slick finish after each wash!
Griot's Garage Wash & Coat is versatile way to add protection to your paint every time you wash! Griot's Garage Wash & Coat can be used in traditional bucket wash method and can also be used with a foam sprayer, gun, or cannon! The low sudsing formulation is packed with lubricity agents to help loosen and wash away dirt and grime safely. Plus, it even maintains you existing protection! The formulation of Griot's Garage Wash & Coat is based on SiO2, the main active ingredient in ceramic coatings. By adding this advanced additive, Griot's Garage Wash & Coat is able to lay down a serious layer of protection after every wash.
VERSATILE! Can be used with foam guns, foam cannons, foam sprayers, and even in a classic bucket!
No matter how you want to deliver it, Griot's Garage Wash & Coat will adapt! The versatile formulation of Griot's Garage Wash & Coat allows for it to be used in an array of foaming tools, or just in a traditional wash bucket. Regardless of how you prefer to wash, Griot's Garage Wash & Coat will do its job!
SiO2 INFUSED! Layer protection on your paint every single time you wash it!
Every time you wash your car you are doing a job. You're cleaning and removing that built up road grime to keep your paint looking fresh. Well, you don't only have to do just one job at a time. Griot's Garage Wash & Coat simultaneously imparts a layer of SiO2 protection to boost your existing wax or sealant and improve its protection properties.
SAFE! Griot's Garage Wash & Coat is packed with lubricants to safely remove contamination!
You don't have to trade safety for simplicity. The formulation of Griot's Garage Wash & Coat is packed with lubricity agents to make sure that all the dirt and contamination that you've built up on you ride is safely encapsulated and washed away.
- Apply to a cool surface in the shade.
- Prior to washing prepare wash tools for process.
- Use high-pressure to rinse the vehicle from top down to rid surface of loose contaminants
FOAM CANNON OR FOAMING SPRAYER:
- Precisely dilute 4 ounces of Ceramic Wash & Coat into a foam cannon and fill to top line with water (8:1 dilution) For a foaming sprayer, dilute 6 oz. into reservoir and fill to top with water (6:1 dilution).
- Shake to mix
- Apply Ceramic Wash & Coat from bottom-up to half the vehicle at a time, including wheels, glass, and trim.
- Immediately agitate surface with clean microfiber wash tool and rinse from top to bottom.
- Dilute 2 ounces of Ceramic Wash & Coat per gallon of water (64:1 dilution).
- High-pressure rinse vehicle to remove loose contaminants.
- Wash vehicle one panel at a time from top to bottom using a microfiber wash tool.
- Following wash, dry using a PFM, dry using a microfiber drying towel.
NOTE: Do not use more product than instructed as residue may occur. Should streaking occur, wipe vehicle down post wash with Ceramic Speed Shine to ensure uniform, ultra-hydrophobic, glossy finish.
TIP OF THE TRADE: For optimal performance, pre-wash using Brilliant Finish Car Wash via foam cannon. For max durability, Ceramic 3-in-1 Wax or Ceramic Speed shine can be misted on the surface prior to rinsing for increased SiO2 hydrophobic protection and improved drying. Simply spray on surface as you immediately rinse for additional water beading and candy-like gloss.