NSP 95 adds thickness to paint while correcting
Uses microsphere abrasives to eliminate scratches fast with exacting precision
Protects paint while correcting to prevent scratches and contamination before coating
Zero organic content eliminates IPA/panel wipe step for better efficiency
Prime and polish in a single step!
Dr. Beasley's NSP 95 is a fully inorganic fine cut primer, engineered specifically to prime for ceramic nanocoating application. It removes scratches and oxidation, builds thickness and protects before coating application. Use NSP 95 to tackle scratches and oxidation of mild severity prior to finishing with NSP 45.
- Prep vehicle. For best results, wash with Dr. Beasley’s Premium Body Wash, decontaminate with Dr. Beasley’s Total Decon, and clay bar. Tape off crevices and sensitive areas.
- Tape off a section of the hood or any other flat panel. Visually inspect paint using a powerful light to determine severity of defects.
- Based on your inspection, conduct 5-7 section passes using the least aggressive NSP and pad combination required to deliver the desired results. (For deep scratches, start with NSP 150. For fine scratches and oxidation, use NSP 95. For light micro marring and finishing, use NSP 45)
- Inspect again. If desired results were achieved, conduct another 5-7 section passes using the next NSP down in terms of aggressiveness, matching pad as necessary. Finish with NSP 45 and wipe the panel twice with a dry microfiber towel. Repeat steps going one small area at time until all paintwork has been buffed to desired results.
- If desired results were not achieved, conduct another 5-7 section passes using the next NSP up in terms of aggressiveness, matching pad as needed. When desired results are achieved, continue with 5-7 section passes using the next NSP down in terms of aggressiveness. Finish with NSP 45 and wipe the panel twice with a dry microfiber towel. Repeat steps going one small area at time until all paintwork has been buffed to desired results
- Wipe all panels again with a dry microfiber towel and continue to ceramic coating application. No IPA wipe or wait time is required beforehand.