NSP 150 creates a coating foundation as it corrects paintwork
Fast-cutting microsphere abrasives quickly remove deep scratches with stellar results
Foundation adds protective thickness for a more durable coating
Zero organic content eliminates IPA/panel wipe step for better efficiency
Cut and prime in half the time!
Dr. Beasley's NSP 150 is a fully inorganic heavy cut primer, engineered specifically to prime for ceramic nanocoating application. It removes deep scratches, builds thickness and lays a foundation for nanocoating. Use NSP 150 to tackle severe scratches and other defects. Follow with NSP 95 or finish with NSP 45.
- Prep vehicle. For best results, wash with Dr. Beasley’s Premium Body Wash, decontaminate with Dr. Beasley’s Total Decon, and clay bar. Tape off crevices and sensitive areas.
- Tape off a section of the hood or any other flat panel. Visually inspect paint using a powerful light to determine severity of defects.
- Based on your inspection, conduct 5-7 section passes using the least aggressive primer and pad combination required to deliver the desired results. (For deep scratches, start with NSP 150. For fine scratches and oxidation, use NSP 95. For light micro marring and finishing, use NSP 45)
- Inspect again. If desired results were achieved, conduct another 5-7 section passes using the next NSP down in terms of aggressiveness, matching pad as necessary. Finish with NSP 45 and wipe the panel twice with a dry microfiber towel. Repeat steps going one small area at time until all paintwork has been buffed to desired results.
- If desired results were not achieved, conduct another 5-7 section passes using the next NSP up in terms of aggressiveness, matching pad as needed. When desired results are achieved, continue with 5-7 section passes using the next NSP down in terms of aggressiveness. Finish with NSP 45 and wipe the panel twice with a dry microfiber towel. Repeat steps going one small area at time until all paintwork has been buffed to desired results.
- Wipe all panels again with a dry microfiber towel and continue to ceramic coating application. No IPA wipe or wait time is required beforehand.