Protects your most elegant fabrics!
Repels liquids from treated surfaces
Use on faux suedes surfaces, including Alcantara, Dinamica, and Ultrasuede
Dr. Beasley’s Microsuede Protection is a durable and protective shield designed to be used on your most delicate interior surfaces – faux suede. Suede is similar to leather in that nothing feels quite as soft or luxurious. Also like leather, however, is how delicate this material is. Faux suede, including Alcantara, Dinamica, and Ultrasuede, are more prone to damage from spilled liquids, dirt, and dust, and a protective product is recommended to prevent such accidents from ruining these surfaces. That’s why Dr. Beasley’s Microsuede Protection was invented!
Dr. Beasley’s Microsuede Protection features:
• Water Repellency – Dr. Beasley’s Microsuede Protection protects treated surfaces by applying a layer of protection that repels liquids and prevent dirt and dust from staining. This highly durable barrier ensures nothing will stain, discolor, fade, or otherwise mar your faux suede surfaces!
Use Dr. Beasley’s Microsuede Protection on faux suede surfaces – including Alcantara, Dinamica, and Ultrasuede.
Directions for use:
• For best results, all suede fibers need to be pushed in the same direction.
• Spray Dr. Beasley’s Microsuede Protection directly onto the surface to be treated, but be sure not to soak the fabric.
• Allow approximately 10 minutes for the treated area to dry.
• Once product has dried, brush the suede fibers into the opposite direction and apply another layer of product (again, do not soak fabric).
• Allow treated surfaces 24-48 hours to dry completely, for optimal protection.