Coat your fabric and keep messes at bay!
Two-step process creates a barrier of protection
Hydrophobic properties repel water and other liquids
Long-lasting and durable
Dr. Beasley's Fabric Coating Kit is a two-step protection process that guards your fabric surfaces from staining and discoloration caused by spills and normal wear and tear. When a beverage is spilled in your car's interior (and let's be real here, we've all spilled a coffee in our cars a time or two), that liquid is immediately absorbed into the fabric surface and can cause staining, discoloration, and even an unpleasant odor. But, thankfully, you can prevent that from happening at all with the Dr. Beasley's Fabric Coating Kit!
Dr. Beasley's Fabric Coating Kit features:
• Hydrophobic Barrier – Dr. Beasley's Fabric Coating Kit provides the same level of protection on your fabric that a paint coating does on your paint. By providing an impenetrable layer of protection on your fabric surfaces, spilled liquids are able to be wiped away before any real damage can occur!
Use Dr. Beasley's Fabric Coating Kit on any interior or exterior fabric surface – including carpets, DashMats, car seats, convertible tops, shoes, backpacks, and more!
Directions for use:
• Ensure the fabric is clean and dry prior to application. If your fabric has a fibrous texture, use a brush to ensure all fibers are facing the same direction. Shake well before use.
• Spray Dr. Beasley's Fabric Coating Prep onto he surface and gently wipe with a clean microfiber towel. If you have that fibrous texture, brush the fibers in the opposite direction before applying another layer and gently wiping again.
• Shake the Dr. Beasley's Fabric Coating and spray directly onto the fabric, brushing fibers the opposite direction before applying again.
• Allow to cure undisturbed for at least 1 hour.
• Test the surface by sprinkling a few drops of water on the freshly treated surface. If water absorbs, repeat above steps.
Dr. Beasley's Fabric Coating Kit includes:
• 4oz. Dr. Beasley's Fabric Coating Prep
• 4 oz. Dr. Beasley's Fabric Coating