Nano-resin based paint coating that protects for up to 3 years!
Semi-permanent paint coating
Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Paint Coating is a semi-permanent ceramic paint coating designed to provide the longest lasting paint protection possible. It provides a durable, hydrophobic barrier which will last 2-3 years. Once your vehicle has been coated with Nano-Resin it will be protected from marring, staining, UV damage, and damage from airborne contaminants. And not only will it protect the paint surface, but it will give the vehicle a hyper reflective gloss beyond anything a wax or sealant could provide. The Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Coating Kit includes everything you need to get your paint coated and looking its best!
Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Coating Kit features:
• Professional Results - Formulated to be easy to apply, yet still perform like a professionally applied coating, the Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Coating provides professional results with minimal knowledge required. Just because you're not a professional detailer, shouldn't mean that you can't get professional results – Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Coating Kit provides the benefits without the need for additional training!
Directions for use:
• Thoroughly prep the vehicles surface for coating, including claying the surface and paint correction (if necessary).
• Spray Dr. Beasley's Paint Coating Prep directly onto a panel and wipe off using a clean microfiber towel. This removes any excess polishing oils for complete bondage with the coating.
• Wrap the suede cloth around the foam block applicator and apply ~10 drops of Nano-Resin on the cloth in a line.
• Move the applicator in vertical lines down the panel. After you've covered your panel with vertical lines, go back and repeat with horizontal lines. This crosshatch pattern ensures full coverage. Avoid getting the product in panel gaps.
• When you see the product flashing (it will appear slightly iridescent), wipe the panel with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
• Repeat steps 4-5 on each panel until all of the vehicle's painted surfaces are protected. Reapply several drops of Nano-Resin to your applicator as needed.
• After application, allow the coating to cure on the vehicle undisturbed for one hour. This can be sped up using infrared lamps.
Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Coating Kit includes:
• 2 oz. Dr. Beasley's Paint Coating Prep
• 1 oz. Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Paint Coating
• 1 qty. Foam Block Applicator
• 2 qty. Suede Microfiber Cloths