Boost your matte coatings with AdvanceCoat: Matte!
Replenish and restore your matte paint coating
Extend your coating's life for months at a time
Easy spray and buff application
Dr. Beasley's AdvanceCoat: Matte is the only maintenance product you'll need for your Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Coating. Designed to restore and enhance the protection provided by your coating, Dr. Beasley's AdvanceCoat: Matte can extend your coating for months at a time – only 3-4 applications a year keep your coating working its best!
Dr. Beasley's AdvanceCoat: Matte features:
• Coating Extension - Matte paint jobs or wraps are not cheap. If not protected correctly, you could spend hundreds of dollars replacing section that have failed – that's why a matte paint coating is so recommended for these surfaces. But what about maintenance on the coating? That's where Dr. Beasley's AdvanceCoat: Matte comes in - it keeps your matte paint coating performing it's best!
Directions for use:
• Wash vehicle to remove any loose dirt and debris (be sure to use a dedicated matte finish shampoo). Dry with a microfiber towel.
• Spray Dr. Beasley's AdvanceCoat: Matte directly onto the surface.
• Using a clean microfiber towel, lightly buff the surface – avoid using pressure.
• Repeat around entire vehicle.