DP Detailing Products Gloss Tire Gel
- Item #:
Make those tire look better than before!
DP Gloss Tire Gel is a water-based formula that can be used in just three easy steps. Because DP Gloss Tire Gel is water-based, the product will not sling or smear. DP Gloss Tire Gel will not only make your tires more attractive, but it will also provide protection against UV rays and other damaging environmental contaminants.
HIGH GLOSS SHINE! Your tires will stay looking like new
DP Gloss Tire Gel is a water-based formula that produces a high gloss shine. A water-based product means that it won't leave an oily residue in crevasses, oil which will cause adhesion of future products.
PROTECTION! UV rays and other environmental contaminants are no match for this product
Rubber gets easily cracked and faded, which can make the tires dangerous. DP Gloss Tire Gel protects against the UV rays that cause these issues. It will also protect your tires from other environmental contaminants like dirt, grime and acid rain.
EASY APPLICATION! Just a few simple steps without the mess.
With DP Gloss Tire Gel you won't encounter any streaking, smearing or sling. Besides the lack of mess, DP Gloss Tire Gel is easy-to-use in three simple steps!
*DO NOT use on motorcycle tires*
- Shake well!
- First clean the tires using DP Dual Action Tire & Wheel Cleaner or a similar tire cleaner (see bottle for instructions).
- Apply a strip of DP Gloss Tire Gel onto a foam tire applicator.
- Rub onto the tire's surface.
- For more of a matte finish, buff tire surface with a microfiber towel.
- Additional layers can be applied for added shine.
- Clean the wheels and tires thoroughly with Detailer's Pro Series Gel Wheel Cleaner. Make sure the tires are dry before applying tire dressing.
- Pour a nickel size amount of Detailer's Pro Series Gloss Tire Gel onto a tire dressing applicator. Apply a thin coat to each tire.
- Allow it to cure for 30 minutes before applying additional coats or driving.