Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray quickly and safely removes dust, light dirt, and smudges from the surfaces of your vehicle, leaving a just-waxed finish in its wake. Featuring a wax-fortified formula, this quick detailer not only cleans, but also offers a beautiful shine while increasing the durability of existing protection products. Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray is perfect to keep in your trunk for car shows, road trips, and daily driving.
A perfectly polished vehicle seems to act like a magnet for airborne contaminants, bird bombs, and inquisitive fingers. Lugging out the hose and bucket simply isn’t possible with each smudge or dirt particle, that’s why most car care enthusiasts turn to a quick detail spray. Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray has become a fast favorite on the shelves of many detailers.
Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray is safe to use on painted surfaces, clear coats, plastics, metals, and even glass (not your windshield!). It contains no silicone, so it’s safe to use in a body shop environment, and it’s anti-static so it won’t attract airborne dirt and contaminants. Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray is designed to leave a streak-free finish, so it’s ideal for use as a drying aid. Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray leaves a beautiful wet-look shine, restoring the just-waxed look and feel of your vehicle.Directions:
As a Drying Aid
- Shake well. Always work on a surface that is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- Spray directly onto the surface.
- Spread an even coat over the surface with a clean, dry, microfiber towel.
- Flip to a dry side of the an buff to a high gloss shine
- Apply as often as desired
- Shake well. Work on a surface that is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- Spray directly onto the wet surface.
- Gently dry the vehicle using a soft waffle weave microfiber drying towel.