Britemax Easy Cut is a concentrated heavy-cut metal polish designed to remove light to heavy oxidation from metal components. This unique formula contains a proven combination of solvents, chemicals, and fine abrasives that make metal polishing easier and more effective than ever before. Britemax Easy Cut lives up to its name, making it easy to cut through oxidation on metal!
Metal polishing is typically one of the most difficult (and messy!) parts of auto detailing. Some people even end up writing shiny metal off as an impossibility once oxidation reaches a certain level. While some oxidation is in fact past the point of no return, Britemax Easy Cut is the ideal solution for metals with some life left in them – yes even heavily oxidized surfaces will shine again!
Britemax Easy Cut is easy to use, providing effective cut even on surfaces that are warm to the touch. What’s more, the formula works quickly and wipes off cleanly. While other metal polishes require hours of your time, Britemax Easy Cut gets the job done in minutes! Britemax Easy Cut is safe for use on aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper, magnesium, gold, silver, and blended metals.
Not for use on plated or anodized metals
- Shake well before using, and often during use to ensure that all solids in the bottle have been mixed.
- Always work on a clean, dry surface that is out of direct sunlight.
- Apply a small amount to a soft cloth; use light to medium pressure to rub against the surface.
- On aluminum, brass, and copper, rub until the product turns black; on chrome or stainless tell, rub until all stains are gone.
- Allow product to dry to a grayish haze.
- Remove residue with a clean, dry, microfiber cloth.
- Repeat as desired for maximum shine. For heavily oxidized surfaces, a second application may be required.
- For the ultimate in shine, follow use with Britemax Final Shine Metal Polish.