A must-have for any vehicle with fabric interiors!
Repels water, oil, and dust.
Provides UV protection
Non-Silicone based formula
Fortify your fabrics!
BLACKFIRE Fabric Protectant is a non-silicone based formula designed to protect your vehicle’s fabric surfaces – including your carpet car mats, fabric door panels, and even your dashboard’s protective Covercraft DashMat! By creating a “water-tight” seal, BLACKFIRE Fabric Protectant protects your fabric surfaces from dust, dirt, grime, mud, and more! The simple spray and dry application makes protecting your interior a breeze and keeps your fabrics protected for months to come!
The degradation of your car’s interior fabrics seem inevitable. With the constant wear that comes with daily use of your vehicle, even the most careful of us can end up with stained, faded, and dirty car mats and fabric surfaces. Luckily, BLACKFIRE Fabric Protectant was designed to prevent this from happening! Ensure your car’s fabrics “repel” stains with BLACKFIRE Fabric Protectant!Use BLACKFIRE Fabric Protectant on:
• All interior carpet
• Car mats
• Upholstered seats
• Upholstered arm rests and door panels
• Carpet dash protectors
• Household carpets and fabric
• And so much more!Directions for use:
• Thoroughly vacuum surface to be treated and ensure the surface is cleaned. If necessary, use BLACKFIRE Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
to remove any staining prior to protection.
• Spray BLACKFIRE Fabric Protectant directly onto clean, dry fabric surfaces, until evenly coated, and allow to air dry. Do not oversaturate fabric surface.
• Let cure for 12-24 hours, depending on temperature.
• Treated fabric must be completely cured before exposure to rain or moisture.