BLACKFIRE Clay Mitt
- Item #:
Frequently bought together:
The easy way to Clay! BLACKFIRE Clay Mitt is an advanced clay bar substitute that takes advances of a specially engineered rubber meant to safely remove contaminants that are embedded in your paint. This specialized clay mitt works the same way a traditional clay bar does, but with much less hassle! Say good-bye to kneading your clay bar and disposing after one use, the BLACKFIRE Clay Mitt requires no kneading and can be re-used up to 40 times! In addition to it's awesome mechanical decontamination abilities, the BLACKFIRE Clay Mitt can also be used as a wash-mitt! Directions and Tips for use:View AllClose
- The Blackfire Clay Mitt is manufactured with a protective coating that must be removed before use. Simply use the Clay Mitt as directed on glass to remove the coating.
- When using the Clay Mitt during your regular washing routine, first remove all loose dirt and debris.
- Submerge the Clay Mitt in your bucket of soapy water and re-wash your vehicle one panel at a time. Be sure to start at the top and make your way toward the bottom to avoid cross-contamination.
- Regularly reload the Clay Mitt with soap and water for ample lubrication. Rinse and dry your vehicle as normal.
- When using the Clay Mitt on it's own with a dedicated clay lubricant, first wash the car to remove all loose dirt and debris.
- Spray a liberal amount of Blackfire Clay Lubricant onto the surface, working one panel at a time.
- Gently move the Clay Mitt back and forth across the paint in a criss-crossing motion.
- Dry the panel you've just worked on before moving on to the next panel.
- Work only on a cool surface out of direct sunlight.
- To preserve the life of your Clay Mitt, store in the original packaging with rubber coating facing up.