The foam that you see when you wash your car not only looks cool, but it actually plays an important role. The foam produced effectively lifts dirt away from your paint surface and traps it. This ensures that the dirt will actually be removed and can be easily rinsed away. Car wash soaps which produce less foam won’t lift dirt from the surface so when you rinse your car some loose dirt may remain. Premium Body Wash’s “Thick Foam Formula” ensures that you get plenty of suds and foam to get the job done right the first time around.
There are many ways you can get small scratches in your paint. Washing your car is one of them. Many car wash soaps lack sufficient lubricity causing friction between the paint surface and your car wash mitt. Dr. Beasley’s car wash soap was formulated to have a high level of lubricity, eliminating friction and the chance of fine scratches. This means that when you use Premium Body Wash and wash your car correctly you will never harm your paint finish washing your ride.
One of the main factors in mind when they formulated Premium Body Wash was user experience. They have tried many different car wash soaps in their time and nearly all of them dried out their hands. (Not only is this uncomfortable, but if it dries out your skin just think of what it’s doing to your paint.) Dr. Beasley’s set out to make a car wash soap that’s not only great at cleaning cars but also pleasant to work with. Because of this they added lanolin oil which in effect acts as a moisturizer as you wash your car.
- Fill a bucket with several gallons of water.
- Pour in 1 oz. (about 2 capfuls) of Premium Body Wash for each gallon of water added.
- Agitate with a wash pad until suds form. If using about 3 gallons of water for each car wash a 12 oz. bottle of Premium Body Wash should last you 4 washes.
- Start from the top of the car with a clean wash pad and make your way down. Flip and rinse the wash pad frequently to prevent trapped debris from coming into contact with the surface.
- When complete, rinse surface and dry with a waffle weave microfiber towel.
For maximum results after cleaning, prep the car with Dr. Beasley’s Pre-Wax Prep and apply Dr. Beasley’s Ivory Carnauba Wax.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.