Carnauba Wax reduces friction buildup so debris cannot adhere to the waxed surface. Once wax has been applied, residue that would normally damage painted surfaces gets trapped on the wax, instead of your paint, and easily rinses away with a hand car wash.
This premium wax provides you with a deep, lustrous shine and 3-4 months of paint protection at an affordable price so you don't have to worry about your paint's health. If you're looking for a premium wax in an easy format, Carnauba Wax is the desired product to help you through your detailing needs.Carnauba Wax should not be applied to contaminated surfaces. As such, it is important to thoroughly clean and dry the paint surface before applying.
- Pour Carnauba Wax onto a clean wax applicator or soft cloth.
- Spread wax evenly across a small surface area using a circular motion.
- Let Carnauba Wax dry for 1-2 minutes until it turns to a haze.
- After hazing occurs wipe the wax off with a microfiber towel.
- Hand polish the car's freshly waxed surface to a glossy finish, turning the cloth frequently.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.