Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue
Powerful UV blockers
Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
Safe and effective for vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastic and finished leather
303 Aerospace Protectant is SPF 40 sunscreen for your stuff! Regular use prevents UV-caused slow fade of multiple materials. Use 303 Aerospace Protectant to maintain the original beauty of your vehicles, boat, RV, and countless surfaces around your home. 303 Aerospace Protectant is the most versatile and effective UV protectant on the market!
Surfaces treated with 303 Aerospace Protectant resist soiling, staining, dust and water. It's perfect for treating convertible tops after cleaning with 303 Tonneau & Convertible Top Cleaner. Treated surfaces stay cleaner longer, and the protection lasts 4 to 10 times longer than other products!
303 Aerospace Protectant protects:
- Rubber: tires, neoprene, latex, weatherstripping, wet suits, waders, etc.
- Vinyl: convertible tops (including clear vinyl windows), tonneau covers, bimini tops, car bras, covers, inflatable boats, marine seating, etc.
- Gelcoat fiberglass: boats, RVs, snowmobiles, jet skis.
- Plastics, acrylics, and polycarbonates: Lexan, headlights, windscreens, visors, windows.
- Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, "nude" bike frames.
- Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel.
- Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers.
- Sailcloth: DacronŽ and monofilm.
303 Aerospace Protectant does not change the appearance of the treated surface. It's not shiny, sticky, or greasy. For the best results, protect new materials immediately with 303 Aerospace Protectant from the start. With regular use, all your belongings will retain their like-new appearance!
303 Aerospace Protectant is recommended by Fleetwood RV, Thor Industries, NuWa, Winnebago, Zodiac, Riken, and Sevylor. It's incredible!