Remove dirt, oil, road film, and grime, not your wax!
Free-rinsing car shampoo that is tough on dirt
Special lubricants provide a satin-like feel
Dilutes at a 1 part solution to 500 parts water
Wolf's Chemicals White Satin Car Shampoo is a traditional car shampoo solution that safely lifts dirt and grime off the surface without scratching. White Satin is tough on grease, oil, and road film yet gentle to your skin as well as existing wax or sealant layers. This soap produces a mountain of high-lubricity suds that help encapsulate dirt so you can wash your paint without the fear of scratching. Wolf's Chemicals White Satin Car Shampoo dilutes at 1 part solution to 500 parts of water for an excellent value!
Each time you use Wolf's Chemicals White Satin Car Shampoo you will feel the special lubricants at work. It provides a satin-like feel between your wash mitt and the paint, allowing you to remove heavy grime without fear of scratching or dulling the finish. Wolf's Chemicals White Satin Car Shampoo is free rinsing. You do not have to worry about stubborn soap film if you leave it on the surface too long or mix it too strong.
The 1-liter jug of Wolf's Chemicals White Satin Car Shampoo provides enough soap to wash more than 30 cars at the recommended dilution ratio. This exceptional value makes White Satin Car Shampoo perfect for high-volume car washes, professionals and enthusiasts alike. Because this soap is pH neutral it will not remove existing wax or sealant protection.Application:
- Always wash a cool surface out of direct sunlight.
- Mix Satin White at a 1:500 dilution into a 5-gallon bucket with 4 gallons of water. Approximately 1 fl. oz.
- Fill a second 5-gallon bucket with water. Use this bucket to rinse out your wash mitt or sponge frequently during the wash process.
- For additional protection against swirl marks and wash scratching place a Grit Guard Insert into the bottom of each wash bucket.
- Thoroughly pre-rinse the vehicle using a steady stream of water to remove loose dirt, grit, and particulate.
- Wash and rinse a panel at a time until the entire vehicle has been cleaned.
- Rinse with an open-ended hose to remove water spray, then dry with a waffle-pattern microfiber towel, such as Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel.
Made in Budapest, Hungary