Remove the dirt while protecting your coated finish!
Shampoo designed to maintain Wolf's coatings
Rinses dirt away with ease without dulling the surface
Dilute at 1 part shampoo to 500 parts water
Wolf's Chemicals Nano Bathe Car Shampoo is designed to clean road dirt and grime from your paint without impacting the performance of Wolf's Chemicals advanced paint coating. Nano Bathe is a specially designed car soap that encapsulates dirt, grime, and grainy particulate so it can be washed away without scratching the surface. Use this shampoo to wash cars that have been protected with Wolf's Chemicals paint coatings in order to preserve the super hydrophobic properties which regular soaps would degrade.
Wolf's Chemicals Shine & Seal Nano Sealing Polish, Wolf's Chemicals Hard Body Nano Coating, and Wolf's Chemicals Body Wrap Nano Paint Coating create a slight surface texture that can only be detected under intense magnification. This slight texture is what gives these paint protectants such amazing water and dirt repellency. Using soaps with gloss enhancers, regular detail sprays, or car waxes will coat over this texture and temporarily reduce their hydrophobic properties. Wolf's Chemicals Nano Bathe Car Shampoo is designed with specifically formulated nano particles and gloss enhancers that improve the coating's performance.
Wolf's Chemicals Nano Bathe Car Shampoo safely suspends dirt grime in a slick mountain of suds. This free rinsing formula is easy to wash away, leaving the surface clean. The advanced nano particles and gloss enhancers fortify the performance of existing Wolf's Chemicals paint coatings while leaving behind a brilliant shine. Wolf's Chemicals Nano Bathe Car Shampoo is pH neutral so it will not remove traditional car waxes and paint sealants as well.
Dilutes at 1:500 for an exceptional value.Application:
- Shake well before using as the nano particles will float to the top of the shampoo when sitting. Always wash a cool surface out of direct sunlight.
- Mix Nano Bathe at a 1:500 dilution into a 5-gallon bucket with 4 gallons of water. Approximately 1 fl. oz.
- Fill a second 5-gallon bucket with water. Use this bucket to rinse out your wash mitt or sponge frequently during the wash process.
- For additional protection against swirl marks and wash scratching place a Grit Guard Insert into the bottom of each wash bucket.
- Thoroughly pre-rinse the vehicle using a steady stream of water to remove loose dirt, grit, and particulate.
- Wash and rinse a panel at a time until the entire vehicle has been cleaned.
- Rinse with an open-ended hose to remove water spray, then dry with a waffle-pattern microfiber towel, such as Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel.
Made in Budapest, Hungry