Wash and protect your car in 1-easy step!
Free-rinsing car shampoo that is tough on dirt
Protects and beautifies your paint
Dilutes at a 1 part solution to 500 parts water
Wolf's Chemicals Agent Orange Wash & Wax is a pH neutral car shampoo that coats your paint in a high-gloss wax as your wash. Wolf's Chemicals Agent Orange Wash & Wax is formulated with a high concentration of lubricants to safely lift road grime off your paint without scratching. This free-rinsing shampoo is pH neutral so it will not weaken your existing wax protection but rather reinforce it. Agent Orange dilutes at 1 part solution to 500 parts of water for an excellent value!
The pleasant orange aroma is noticeable the moment you pour Wolf's Chemicals Agent Orange Wash & Wax into your wash bucket. While your nose will enjoy the scent your other senses will appreciate this shampoo's outstanding performance. It creates a rich lather of high-lubricity suds that help remove dirt, grit and road film. Wolf's Chemicals Agent Orange Wash & Wax is free rinsing. It does not leave behind soap film or residue, just high-gloss wax.
The 1-liter jug of Wolf's Chemicals Agent Orange Wash & Wax provides enough soap to wash more than 30 cars at the recommended dilution ratio. This exceptional value makes Agent Orange perfect for high-volume car washes, professionals and enthusiasts alike. Don't just clean your car, protect it with Wolf's Chemicals Agent Orange Wash & Wax!Application:
- Always wash a cool surface out of direct sunlight.
- Mix Agent Orange at a 1:500 dilution into a 5-gallon bucket with 4 gallons of water. Approximately 1 fl. oz.
- Fill a second 5-gallon bucket with water. Use this bucket to rinse out your wash mitt or sponge frequently during the wash process.
- For additional protection against swirl marks and wash scratching place a Grit Guard Insert into the bottom of each wash bucket.
- Thoroughly pre-rinse the vehicle using a steady stream of water to remove loose dirt, grit, and particulate.
- Wash and rinse a panel at a time until the entire vehicle has been cleaned.
- Rinse with an open-ended hose to remove water spray, then dry with a waffle-pattern microfiber towel, such as Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel.
Made in Budapest, Hungary