TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner is designed to cleanse your tires of any polymers, silicones, waxes, grease, or dressing. If you don't clean your tires often they can become stained with brake dust and road grime residues. If your tires have been the victim of cheap tire dressings they may be coated in faded, hard to remove dressing. TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner quickly and effectively deep cleans your tires, removing any contamination, and leaves them clean and natural.
If you are going to treat your tires with TUF SHINE Tire Clear Coat you must use this product first to guarantee proper performance.
TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner is not an all purpose cleaner designed for multiple uses. It is a dedicated tire cleaner, designed to deep clean rubber surfaces. Use TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner prior to applying TUF SHINE Tire Clear Coat or any tire dressing for best results. You can use TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner to clean stained rubber floor mats as well.
Caution: May cause minor spotting on some uncoated aluminum wheels. These can be polished out. With TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner, you only clean the tires once with the cleaner to prep the tire. Do not use after TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat is applied.Application Instructions:
- DO NOT clean tires in direct sunlight or when the tires are hot.
- Spray cleaner on tire and allow to stand for 30 to 60 seconds.
- DO NOT ALLOW CLEANER TO DRY ON WHEELS OR PAINT.
- Wet a bristle scrubbing brush and scrub tires thoroughly, working the cleaner into a lather.
REPEAT this process a second or third time for extremely dirty tires.
- The suds should appear white when the tire is properly cleaned. Remember, TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat will stick to rubber, but it will not stick to silicone from old dressings.
Investing extra time cleaning will yield excellent results. The tire should be CLEAN and BLACK, whitewalls/letters should be BRIGHT WHITE. Use this cleaner for initial cleaning only. After TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat is applied, harsh cleaners are no longer necessary. Wash the tires with the same solution that is used on the paint, using a wash mitt or soft carwash brush.