TUF SHINE Black Restore is a unique new product designed to restore faded and oxidized black exterior trim.
TUF SHINE Black Restore used to restore the trim on a Dodge Ram Truck.
It will permanently revitalize older, weathered looking surfaces. More and more cars, SUVs, and trucks are restoring to plastic and vinyl cladding that offers great impact resistance while keeping the weight of your vehicle down. Unfortunately, the air and sun quickly age these parts. Faded, dull, and oxidized trim and quickly make your vehicle look old beyond its years. Now you can permanently restore and protect these pieces with TUF Shine Black Restore.
Unlike similar products, TUF SHINE Black Restore will not wash off, even when blasted with a pressure washer. It is a water-based product that dries quickly with no oily residue and makes clean up a breeze. TUF Shine Tire Restore works on most hard plastic and rubber surfaces; it can also be used on tires to give them a deep black look and added protection.
TUF SHINE Black Restore is similar to TUF SHINE Tire Clear Coat, but tinted black to restore faded and chalky rubber, trim and tires. It works great on cars, trucks, boats, ATV's, and even golf carts. You can use TUF SHINE Black Restore on black, hard plastic and rubber surfaces.
It will not adhere to some softer materials like polyethylene, polyurethane, or similar waxy appearing plastics. It is best to test it on questionable surfaces by applying to an inconspicous spot and lightly scratching several days later. If it does not scratch off with moderate pressure, it should perform properly.
For best results, clean the surface with TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner before applying TUF SHINE Black Restore. Failure to properly clean the surface will result in adhesion failure. You only need to clean the surface once with TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner. Once you apply Black Restore your rubber will be sealed and will clean easily with regular soap and water or with a pressure washer.
Bonus Tip: After restoring your trim, tires, and plastics with TUF SHINE Black Restore, you can top with TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat for even more protection!Application Instructions:
- Shake contents. TUF SHINE Black Restore contains special colorants which are NOT in
suspension. SHAKE the container well and often during use to prevent settling of colorant.
- Surface must be cool and dry. DO NOT APPLY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT, OR IN COLD TEMPERATURES BELOW 5O DEGREES.
- Squirt a small amount onto the applicator sponge. Wear waterproof gloves to prevent staining.
- Apply a thin even coat to the surface. Slight milky buildup is OK, smooth any runs.
- TUF SHINE Black Restore is permanent, unlike most trim restorers. Wipe any residue from wheels and/or painted surfaces before it dries.
- Rinse the applicator sponge with water for future use.