Pete’s 53’ Black Pearl Signature Paste Wax - Celebrates 53’ years of life with a premium paste wax developed for all paints specially formulated for darker paints and metallic paint finishes.
Pete’s 53’ like Pete is in a class all its own. Utilizing Chemical Guy’s experienced chemists and Pete’s 20 years of experience in blending automobile paints for the auto industry, Pete’s 53’ blends only the finest of raw ingredients almond, coconut, banana and propolis oils, in a premium emulsion combined with 53 percent Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by volume.
Pete's 53’ is for the enthusiast who demands the highest and wettest level of shine. 53’ blends the finest ingredients to deliver A premium blend of genuine carnauba wax and natural oils that makes paint “drip off of your vehicle” with a high gloss shine and shimmer that is sure to impress even the toughest of critic. Contains White Carnauba Wax, Montan Oil, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Banana Oil, Propolis (derived from Bees wax), and formulated with a liquid crystal polymer for extended longevity and durability.
Pete’s 53’ is brilliance in a paste, offering deep warm shine excellent for any color paint. The unique blend of oils and liquid crystal polymers is specially formulated to bring out dark and metallic colors.
1. Wash and thoroughly dry your auto or motorcycle first.
2. Use the included dura-foam applicator to spread a thin layer of Pete’s 53’ over the painted portions of your auto or motorcycle.
3. Pete’s 53 will not dry to a haze. You can buff it off immediately with a soft, clean microfiber towel.
4. If shine begins to dull due to dust or everyday use, restore shine with it with Pro Detailer or Extreme Synthetic Detail Spray.
5. This easy-on very easy-off wax can be applied as an additional layer of protection over your existing layer of Pete’s 53’.