The Meguiars G110v2 DA Microfiber Correction System Complete Kit gives users of all skill levels the ability to polish paint like a professional! Everything is included, from the Meguiars G110v2 Dual Action Polisher, to Meguiars Microfiber Correction Discs, backing plate, and Meguiars highly specific DA Microfiber Correction Compound and DA Microfiber Finishing Wax. We have even included BLACKFIRE's excellent Advanced Pad Cleaner and Advanced Pad Conditioner to increase clean-up and ease-of-use. You will find everything you need to achieve professional results with the Meguiars G110v2 DA Microfiber Correction System Complete Kit.
Enthusiasts have long relied on Dual Action Polishers to safely polish their paint and keep it swirl-free. The one knock has been that polishing with a Dual Action Polisher is too time consuming and it can be difficult to eliminate deeper paint defects. The Meguiars G110v2 DA Microfiber Correction System Complete Kit solves these problems while maintaining the safety expected from a Dual Action Polisher. Swirl marks, most scratches, acid stains, and oxidation are no match for this finely tuned system. To learn more about the Meguiars G110v2 DA Microfiber Correction System Complete Kit read the descriptions below.Meguiars G110v2 Dual Action Polisher
The Meguiars G110v2 is a Random Orbital DA Polisher that removes paint defects without creating swirl marks. The combination of oscillation and rotational movements make it near impossible to damage your paint. The body of the Meguiars G110v2 Dual Action Polisher is sheathed in a soft-grip material for vibration reduction and comfort. The speed dial on this polisher is the most accurate and progressive in the industry. You can dial in the exact polishing speed you need.2 x 5 inch Meguiars DA Microfiber Cutting Discs
The Meguiars DA Microfiber Cutting Disc takes full advantage of a Dual Action Polisher's two movements. The focused design of the microfiber tuft increases the surface area of your pad, allowing more of the polish to work at any given time. Care was taken to develop a thin and flexible backing material that takes full advantage the DA polisher's movement. When used with Meguiars DA Microfiber Compound the result is a powerful combination that eliminates paint defects while remaining paint safe.2 x 5 inch Meguiars DA Microfiber Finishing Discs
Use the Meguiars DA Microfiber Finishing Disc to apply Meguiars DA Microfiber Finishing Wax. This combination quickly restores a haze free shine to the paint while leaving behind a layer of protection. The DA Finishing Disc features a soft interface to allow the disc to lightly polish while conforming to the paint, preventing micro-marring.Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction Compound, 16 oz.
This compound has been designed specifically to work with the DA Microfiber Cutting Disc. The slippery formula coats all of the microfiber tuft equally. The result is impressive polishing action with no sling, dust, or mess. Apply Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction Compound to the paint using firm pressure and overlapping passes until the defects are gone. Wipe-off and clean up is extremely easy.Meguiars DA Microfiber Finishing Wax, 16 oz.
This is Meguiars final polish and protectant wrapped into one easy-to- use step. Use with the Meguiars DA Microfiber Finishing Disc. This hybrid blend of microfiber polishing agents, polymers, and carnauba wax spreads thinly over the paint while removing fine swirl marks and restoring a deep gloss. Wipe-off is very easy.Meguiars W67DA 5 inch Backing Plate
Meguiars W67DA 5 inch Backing Plate provides the perfect mount for your DA Microfiber Discs. This backing plate is constructed from one-piece urethane for long lasting, durable performance. The Velcro ® brand of hook and loop mate perfectly with the hook and loop on the DA Microfiber Discs to guarantee best performance while minimizing heat transfer.Meguiars Detail Apron
Stay clean and look great while doing it with the Meguiars Detail Apron. It is made from soft, yet durable cotton and has two larger pockets in the front. The classic Meguiars script logo is stitched into the front.BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Cleaner, 20 oz.
BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Cleaner prolongs the usefulness of your buffing pads by removing product residues. When pads are cleaned thoroughly after every use, they maintain their texture and performance far longer. You'll save money and you'll get better results with your existing pads. Use Blackfire Advanced Pad Cleaner to clean foam and wool pads after every detail. Spray your microfiber discs with Advanced Pad Cleaner and rinse clean after use.BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Conditioner, 20 oz.
BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Conditioner makes machine detailing easier by reducing friction between the pad and the paint. Products glide on more smoothly and the paint is protected from dry buffing. BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Conditioner reduces skipping or sticking of the pad. Use it every time to prime your pads for perfection.Directions
- Wash your vehicle completely.
- Restore a smooth paint feel with BLACKFIRE Poly Clay II if needed.
- Attach DA Microfiber Cutting Disc to Meguiars G110v2 Dual Action Polish using the supplied W67DA Backing Plate. Lightly mist the face of the pad with BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Conditioner.
- Apply 3-5 small drops of Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction Compound directly to the face of the DA Microfiber Cutting Disc.
- Polish in 2 ft. x 2 ft. sections, using firm pressure and overlapping passes on speed 4.
- Continue polishing the section until paint defects are removed. Buff residue off with a Supreme 530 Microfiber towel.
- Clean the face of the pad using a Meguiars Professional Pad Conditioning Brush.
- Apply 3 small drops over the face of the pad for the next section. There is no need to use more BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Conditioner.
- Polish the car, section by section, cleaning the pad frequently, until all paint defects have been removed.
- Apply DA Microfiber Finishing Disc to the Meguiars G110v2 Dual Action Polisher using the supplied W67DA Backing Plate. Lightly mist the face of the pad with BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Conditioner.
- Apply 3-5 small drops of Meguiars DA Microfiber DA Finishing Wax to the face of the DA Finishing Disc.
- Polish in 3 ft. x 3 ft. sections, using moderate pressure and overlapping passes on speed 3-4. Cover each area 2-3 times then remove residue with a Supreme 530 Microfiber towel.
- Repeat process over the entire vehicle, cleaning pad occasionally.
- Spray soiled microfiber discs with BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad cleaner and massage into the microfiber tuft. Rinse well in water and allow to dry, face down.
The Meguiars G110v2 DA Microfiber Correction System Complete Kit gives you professional results in the comfort of your own garage!Contents:
Meguiars Dual Action Polisher G110v2
2 DA Microfiber Cutting Discs
2 DA Microfiber Finishing Discs
5 Inch Backing Plate - W67DA
6 inch Backing Plate - W68DA
16 oz. DA Microfiber Correction Compound
16 oz. DA Microfiber Finishing Wax
Meguiars Detail Apron
20 oz. BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Cleaner
20 oz. BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad ConditionerA total retail value of $321.92 You save $31.93!