Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads offer a next generation polishing experience today with an advanced pad face design that runs cool, increases polish performance, and minimizes product sling. Lake Country Manufacturing has combined the proven benefits of CCS Technology with a new “Cool Wave” profile. The result is a polishing experience you can feel each time your polish your paint.
The “Cool Wave” profile is a series of mini-waves or ripples over the face of the pad along with strategic patterns of CCS pockets. Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads promote excellent airflow to reduce heat build-up while creating a smoother buffing experience. The potential for pad skipping and chatter is almost eliminated. The cooling effect and lower temperatures allow you to polish safely with less risk of overheating or burning the paint.
Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads have strategically placed CCS pockets. CCS stands for Collapsed Cell Structure. Specially formed pocket dimples are etched into the rippled Cool Wave face. These CCS dimples resist polish absorption which increases polishing time, improves operator control, and enhances the polishes performance. Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads combine the advantages of the “Cool Wave” profile with CCS pockets for the extremely smooth polishing without splatter or product sling.
Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads are available in a wide range of professional foams from the aggressive white compounding foam to the soft blue finishing foam . You can choose the right performance for your product and process to get the results you need. Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads have a Velcro ™ brand hook-and-loop attachment that fits perfectly on to a compatible backing plate for easy mounting.
Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads are washable and reusable. Mist BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Cleaner directly onto the face of the soiled pad. Massage the cleaner into the pad and rinse clean. Place pads face down to dry.Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pad Types:Cool Wave CCS White Compounding Pad
- This is an aggressive foam pad designed for compounding and aggressive paint polishing. Use Cool Wave CCS White Compounding Pads to apply compounds or aggressive polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirl marks, and scratches. Can remove wet sanding marks on fresh paints. Follow with a finer pad and polish for best results.Cool Wave CCS Orange Light Cutting Pad
- This firm, high density foam pad is perfect for moderate to aggressive polishing. Use Cool Wave CCS Orange Light Cutting Pads to apply compounds, and medium to aggressive polishes to remove swirl marks, compounding haze, and other moderate defects.Cool Wave CCS Bright White Polishing Pad
- This firm, dense foam pad is ideal for most polishing situations and creates a nice finish. Use Cool Wave CCS Bright White Polishing Pads to apply polishes and final polishes to remove swirl marks, light compounding haze, and light paint defects while creating a high gloss finish.Cool Wave CCS Black Finessing Pad
- This foam pad is firm enough to polish the paint yet soft enough to create the highest finish quality. Use Cool Wave CCS Black Finessing Pads with an ultra-fine finishing polish to remove faint swirl marks and compound marks while creating a mile-deep shine.Cool Wave CCS Blue Finishing Pad
- This soft foam pad has almost no mechanical action. Use Cool Wave CCS Blue Finishing Pads for applying glazes, finishing polishes, sealants, and liquid waxes for the ultimate in a high-gloss shine.