Lake Country Kompressor 7 inch Foam Pads
Lake Country Kompressor Pads have a unique design that compresses the foam in the center of each pad to create a sweet spot. This area holds the polish on the pad longer and reduces sling, resulting in less product waste and a more consistent finish.
The foam on Kompressor Pads is slotted in two directions. When the pads are not attached to backing plates, the pads are arched. When you press a Kompressor Pad onto a backing plate, the center slotted foam compresses, creating a dense working surface (sweet spot).
The sweet spot of compressed foam keeps the polish on the pad, where it has the most benefit to your paint. Because the foam is compressed so densely, Kompressor pads actually tend to last longer and resist breakdown.
The slotted foam constantly adjusts to the surface contours of your vehicle, providing a more consistent finish. Each Kompressor pad has more usable surface area than a flat foam pad.
The slotted foam is easier to clean because you can use a brush or your fingers to agitate between the foam tabs to release polish residue.
Lake Country Kompressor 7 Inch Foam Pads can be used with a 6 inch flexible backing plate on a dual action or rotary polisher.
- Purple Heavy Cutting 7 Inch Foam Pad – The purple foam is the most aggressive Kompressor foam. It has the coarsest foam, designed to remove heavy oxidation, swirls, and scratches from neglected finishes. Use a heavy cut swirl remover or compound.
- Orange Light Cutting 7 Inch Foam Pad – The orange Kompressor pad is firm, high density foam for scratch, swirl, and light oxidation removal. Use this pad with polishes and swirl removers. It’s an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections.
- White Polishing 7 Inch Foam Pad – The white foam is less dense than the purple or orange. Use the white pad with polishes, light swirl removers, and prewax cleansers. The foam removes very light imperfections, including swirls and light oxidation.
- Black Finessing 7 Inch Foam Pad – The black foam pad is very soft. Use it for wax and paint sealant application. The black foam has no cutting ability. It does a great job of spreading an even coat of paint protection.
- Red Finishing 7 Inch Foam Pad – The red finessing foam pad is the softest Kompressor pad. The red foam can be used to apply glazes, liquid waxes and sealants. This pad is also ideal for jewelling the paint with an ultra fine polish following the use of a swirl remover.
- Super Soft Gold Jewelling 7 Inch Foam Pad – The Super Soft Gold Jewelling Pad is made of Lake Country’s softest foam. Use the gold pad to apply a very fine polish or glaze as the final step of the polishing process. Jewelling is the term coined for this step because it intensifies gloss and reflectivity, like a jewel. The gold foam pad also works well for wax and sealant application.