Leave faded, dull headlights behind so you can see clearly ahead!
Removes yellowing and haze from faded lenses
Restores optical clarity to improve finishes
Cleans, compounds and polishes in one step
Detailer's All In One Headlight Restoring Polish cleans, compounds, and polishes faded headlight lenses to restore optical clarity and improve nighttime vision. Today's automobile's use plastic-molded headlight covers which allow for an amazing array of designs and improved aerodynamics. Unfortunately, these lenses tend to fade and yellow with age. Detailer's All In One Headlight Restoring Polish is your one-step solution to faded headlight lenses.
What makes Detailer's All In One Headlight Restoring Polish unique is its triple action. Formulated with cleaners, diminishing abrasives and micro abrasives, Detailer's All In One Headlight Restoring Polish cleans, compounds, and polishes headlights in one step. Now you can achieve optical clarity and maximum nighttime vision without the lengthy, drawn-out, multi-step processes of the past.
Faded headlight lenses prevent your headlights from shinning brightly. The road ahead will appear dull and dimly lit. Detailer's All In One Headlight Restoring Polish quickly cleans away any chalking from the surface so that the advanced compounded agents can effortlessly remove the damaged layer. Like magic, Detailer's All In One Headlight Restoring Polish transforms into a fine-grade polish to burnish away the compounding marks and leave headlights perfectly clear. The road ahead has never been brighter.
For maximum results, apply Detailer's Headlight Protectant Spray after use to protect the headlight lenses and prevent further damage from occurring.Directions:
- Ensure surface is clean and cool to touch. Tape off paint surrounding lenses.
- For best results apply with a machine or drill equipped with proper backing plate and foam or wool cutting pad.
- Apply Detailer's All In One Headlight Restoring Polish to the outer circumference of the pad.
- If using a drill or rotary style polisher, set speed at approximately 1500-1800 RPM. If using a dual-action polisher, use between 5000 Ė 6000 OPM.
- Polish using overlapping passes until a clear film remains.
- Buff off film with a microfiber towel. Repeat 3-5 if necessary until headlights are restored.
- Regularly apply Detailer's Headlight Protectant Spray to prevent future fading or yellowing.