For a limited time receive Flex Polisher Instructional DVD and a Mike Phillips’ The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine Paperback Book FREE with your purchase of this kit! Retail value $32.98.
The FLEX XC3401 VRG Orbital Polisher Intro Kit makes it simple to get exactly the pads you need for your detailing job. Choose any three from Lake Country's long list of premium pads. We'll throw in the FLEX Polisher Bag to help you carry and store your new FLEX kit. All this is yours at more than $90 off the regular retail price!
Kit includes:FLEX XC3401 VRG Orbital Polisher Variable Speed Polisher
The orbital rotation of the FLEX Polisher simulates the circular movement of the human hand while polishing. This motion is less likely to cause holograms than a rotary buffer. At the same time, the polisher's highly smooth running facilitates a careful, precise finish and allows for hologram-free polishing. The positive drive ensures a uniform movement, even under load, thanks to constant lift. Taken in conjunction with the large stroke length the FLEX can remove existing holograms from black finishes. The large stroke length refers to the size of the orbit. On many dual action polishers, this is a very small distance and therefore you feel a jiggling motion. On the FLEX polisher, the stroke length is 8 mm, a huge distance in terms of orbital polishers! The FLEX Dual-Action Polisher has a true dual action motion that reduces vibration. The FLEX Orbital Polisher’s smooth acceleration and uniform, controlled motion make this DA machine ideal for novices and pros alike. The FLEX XC3401 dual action polisher comes with a 5.5 Inch Hook & Loop Backing Plate and a 1 year manufacturer warranty.16 oz. McKee's 37 Polishing Pad Cleaner
Clean pads produce better results, are less likely to mar, and last longer. There is absolutely no downside to cleaning buffer pads and reusing them! McKee's 37 Polishing Pad Cleaner is a penetrating cleaner that releases products from foam and wool polishing pads, and refreshes the texture of the pad. You’ll get more mileage out of your pads and spend less time cleaning them!16 oz. McKee's 37 Polishing Pad Conditioner
Prevention of dry buffing is as easy as misting an unused pad with McKee's 37 Polishing Pad Conditioner. It only takes a couple of spritzes to prep the pad for polishing. The rich lubricants instantly penetrate the pad, softening and conditioning the material. Even if the pad has never been used, it will glide across the paint like you’re halfway through the detail session.FREE FLEX Polisher Bag, 20 x 12 x 10 inches
The FLEX Polisher Bag stores your FLEX polisher, pads, and towels! Carry your buffer from job to job in this ruggedly constructed, canvas storage bag. Interior pockets and a large capacity make this bag perfect for storage and transport of all your detailing supplies. The vinyl interior can be wiped down. The thick walls of the bag provide cushioning to protect your polisher from nicks and scratches.Choose 3 CCS Foam Pads from the following choices:Yellow Cutting Foam Pad
- Use this pad to apply compounds or polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. It is the most aggressive and should only be used on oxidized and older finishes. Always follow this pad with an orange or white pad and a fine polish to refine the paint until it is smooth.Orange Light Cutting Foam Pad
- Firm, high density foam for scratch and defect removal. Use this pad with polishes and swirl removers. It’s an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections.Pink Cutting/Polishing Foam Pad
- This foam is of medium density with the ability to level very fine scratches and very light oxidation. Use light swirl removers with this pad.Coarse Green has been replaced with Pink.White Polishing Foam Pad
- Less dense foam formula for the application of waxes, micro-fine polishes and sealants. This pad has very light cutting power so its perfect for pre-wax cleaners.Green Polishing/Finishing Foam Pad
- Use this foam to apply one-step cleaner waxes. It is a balance of polishing and finishing that is perfect for all-in-one product application.Gray Finishing Foam Pad
- Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls. It has no cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and glazes.Blue Finessing Foam Pad
– This blue foam pad has soft composition for applying glaze, finishing polish, sealants, and liquid waxes. The soft pad has no cut, making it perfect for applying nonabrasive products evenly.CCS Red Ultrasoft Wax/Sealant Foam Pad
- This soft, imported foam is ideal for applying the final coat of wax or sealant. The foam works especially well when applying liquid waxes or sealants because it is firm enough to keep the majority of the product on the paint, rather than soaking it up. The red foam has no cut or cleaning ability.CCS Super Soft Gold Jewelling Foam Pad
- The CCS Super Soft Gold Jewelling Pad is made of Lake Country's softest foam. Use the gold pad to apply a very fine polish or glaze as the final step of the polishing process. Jewelling is the term coined for this step because it intensifies gloss and reflectivity, like a jewel. The gold foam pad also works well for wax and sealant application.
FLEX XC3401 VRG Orbital Polisher Variable Speed Polisher
16 oz. McKee's 37 Polishing Pad Cleaner
16 oz. McKee's 37 Polishing Pad Conditioner
3 Lake Country CCS Pads of Your Choice!
FREE FLEX Polisher BagA total retail value of $474.93. Save $94.94! Additional discounts are not applicable on this item.
Please call 877-855-3125 for an expedited shipping quote on this item.