Modern cars are a mix and match of different body materials. You no longer have to polish in the dark because the Standard DeFelsko PosiTector 200 Series uses ultrasound technology to measure all material surfaces. The 200 Series from DeFelsko can measure wood, concrete, plastics, composites, metals and more! The standard model DeFelsko PosiTector 200 B1 measures the total thickness, from the substrate to the every top of the paint or coating thickness.
Modern cars are using thinner and thinner paint systems applied over all types of materials. The DeFelsko is insurance for detailers and enthusiasts to avoid over polishing and thinning the paint. Dealers can use this invaluable device to measure total paint thickness to spot repairs or previous body work. The DeFelsko PosiTector 200 Series is provides peace of mind whether buying or polishing a car. The DeFelsko PosiTector 200 B1 is simple, durable, accurate and versatile.
Download your paint thickness readings onto your computer with the DeFelsko PosiSoft Software to keep detailed records over your paint thickness readings!Features:
- Ready to measure - no adjustment required to measure most coatings
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display - ideal for noisy environments
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two (2) year warranty on body AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, UTG, RTR and SPG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage or wall thickness gauge.
- High Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Statistics - continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of thickness readings
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data:
- PosiSoft USB Drive -stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiSoft.net account - a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft 3.0 - desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data. Available as a free download.
- PosiSoft Mobile -(Advanced B3 models only) - access readings, graphs, capture photos and update notations through WiFi enabled devices such as tablets, smart phones and computers
- Screen Capture -record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Internal memory stores up to 250 readings
- Software updates via web keep your gauge current
Please allow one week for delivery.
Additional discounts are not applicable on this item.CLICK HERE FOR SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD INFO