CQuartz by CarPro is an anti-static, hydrophobic nano coating that shines and protects your vehicle like nothing else! CQuartz works on the molecular level to transform the surface. Once treated with CQuartz, your vehicle will repel water and environmental contaminants, and it will maintain a clear, reflective, diamond hard shine. One application can last two years!
Let’s face it, your car is an investment and honestly, some of us just don’t have the time to wash and protect our investment as often as we’d like. That’s where CQuartz comes in. CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection creates a super durable protective coating that will reduce that required regular maintenance for up to two years. Your vehicle will stay cleaner longer; will not require frequent polishing, and no additional layers of paint protection!
Ultra hard coating. CQuartz contains ceramic nano particles, which create an extremely hard finish that is scratch-resistant and durable.
Weather-resistance. CQuartz provides protection against natures elements. Sun, Salt, Water, and pollen will not penetrate this coating.
High gloss shine. CQuartz contains nano fiber glass, resulting in a deep, reflective shine.
Water and oil proof finish. CQuartz provides incomparably strong water and oil repellency. This hydrophobic effect prevents water spots and oily stains from attaching to the paintwork.
Smooth, dirt repellent surface. CQuartz's nano particles fill in tiny swirls and imperfections in the paint to make it perfectly smooth. Therefore, dirt and dirty water cannot settle into any crevices. The finish is also resistant to bugs, UV rays, acids, and salts. Plus, the slick surface is anti-static and washes off easily.
Anti Calcium Effect. CQuartz prevents mineral deposits from bonding to the vehicle's surface so water spots can be wiped off.
Detergent-resistant protection. CQuartz cannot be removed by water, alkaline or other detergents, or by pressure washers. It lasts up to two years!
Self-cleaning effect. Most dirt and debris will not stick in the first place so you may find yourself washing your vehicle much less often.
CQuartz can be applied to virtually any surface: glass, wheels, plastics, leather, and rubber.
For the best results, prep your vehicle properly before applying CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection. Wash and clay the paint to remove all impurities. Polish if necessary to remove imperfections like swirl marks, fine scratches or spider webbing. CQuartz is only a protectant so you want to clean and polish before applying CQuartz. When your vehicle is looking its best, apply CQuartz to seal in that flawless finish.
- Shake well. Pour a few drops of CQuartz on a microfiber applicator pad.
- Apply C.Quartz in straight lines, criss-crossing each car panel.
- Wait 10-20 minutes on average. At 30° C. (86° F), wait 5-10 min. At 20° C (67° F), wait 15 min. At 15°C (59° F) wait 20 minutes. Then wipe off gently with soft microfiber towel with short looped fibers. Avoid re-using the wipe off microfiber towels because they will harden and crystallize.
- Let dry for 1hour at 25° C (77° F) or 3 hours at 15° C (59° F). The coating will dry completely within 48 hours.
- You have the option of accelerating the cure time by using IR lights.
- Working temperature: 15- 30° C (59-86°F).
- During the first 10 minutes, apply CQuartz to any spots that were missed. After 10 minutes, do not try to re-fill missing spots; it will stain the paint.
- Apply 2 layers for more durability! Wait 1-3 hours for first layer to dry before applying second layer.
30 ml. CQuartz
5 Suede Microfiber Cloths