The power of science creates the illusion of magic!
Advanced paint sealant offers extreme shine and protection for up to 3 months
Mist on to a wet clean surface, then rinse away with water
Apply to paint, wheels, brake calipers, convertible tops, and more
Forum member 'wendell jarvis' sealed this car with CarPro Hydro2.
CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant is a state-of-the-art surface sealant that offers extreme protection and effortless application! CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant is formulated with hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropoylmers, to create a durable silica shell on the surface it is applied to. Hydroelectric bonding gives HydrO2 the ability to coat and protect any hard surface. Applying CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant is extremely easy. Mist it on to a wet vehicle and rinse it off forcefully. The power of science creates the illusion of magic as water will bead away intensely, while your paint, glass, wheels and more remain safe under the hard silica shell.
You can use CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant as stand alone paint protectant or on top of other CarPro coatings. HydrO2 Spray & Rinse Sealant offers significant protection from UV rays and sun damage. The silica shell is resistant nearly all acids, alkalines and solvents! Even air born contaminants and environmental fallout will have a hard time adhering to coated surfaces. You can use HydrO2 on all hard surfaces. Paint, glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant.
Despite the effortless spray and rinse application, HydrO2 is quite durable and can last up to three months!Directions:
- Dilute 1 part HydrO2 to 3 parts water into a spray bottle and shake until mixed.
- Wash the vehicle completely using a soap that does not contain any gloss enhancers or wax. Do not wash the vehicle or apply CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant in direct sunlight. Leave the surface wet.
- Spray onto one section of the paint, such as half of a hood or a fender.
- Immediately rinse well using strong water pressure to produce a physical shock for improved bonding.
- Continue one section at a time until the entire vehicle has been coated and rinsed forcefully.
- Rinse using low water pressure to sheet away excess water. Towel dry with a clean microfiber waffle weave towel to remove any remaining water droplets.