Constant Pressure CCS Foam Pads by Lake Country are designed to create uniform results by distributing the pressure you apply across the entire pad. The blue layer on each pad is made of instant rebound foam to compensate for off-axis movements.
CCS Technology prolongs your polishing time and reduces product waste. Closed cell structures slow the rate of polish absorption, gradually releasing polish as needed by the operator. CCS pockets reduce surface tension, prevent pad skipping and allow the operator to run the pad flat on the working surface.
The edge of each pad is rounded which allows easy transitions over seams and inclines of vehicles without snagging. The hook and loop backing material is 3/8 inch from the edge of the pad to prevent contact with the paint.
Use Constant Pressure 6.5 Inch Hi-Gloss CCS Foam Pads with a 5 inch or 6 inch Dual Action Flexible Backing Plate for dual action polishers or a 6 Inch Rotary Backing Plate for rotary polishers.
Available varieties:Orange CCS Power Pad
- When used with the proper polishing compounds, this orange pad removes 2000 grit sanding traces, swirls and paint defects with minimal or no surface dullness. This pad creates so little haze that you can often go from compounding right to finishing without the intermediate polishing steps. Where polishing is still required (often on black and red cars), it can be accomplished in a fraction of the time it would take with standard pads. Use this pad and polishing compound to remove swirls, water spots, and fine scratches.Green CCS German Polishing Pad
- This green pad is designed for applying a final or finishing polish to remove light swirls, paint defects and for gloss restoration. This pad is also recommended for applying one-step, cleaner/sealants like Klasse All-In-One. It is a high strength foam with 60 pores per sq. inch yet is surprisingly soft and forgiving. It is designed to be used with an orbital polisher (like the Porter Cable 7424XP) but can be used with a rotary polisher if the speed is kept around 1000 rpm.White CCS Polishing Pad
- The most often used pad. This pad has a mild cutting (cleaning) action and should be used to apply light compounds, polishes and one-step, cleaner/waxes. Use this Hi-Gloss White, CCS Polishing Pad with This pad also works for applying one-step, polish/sealants.Black CCS Glazing/Finessing Pad
- This pad has no cutting or cleaning action. It should be used to apply a glaze or a finessing polish.Red CCS Finishing Pad
- Like the black pad, this red pad has no cutting or cleaning action. This new, incredibly fine, European foam was introduced in 2004 for applying the final liquid wax or paint sealant. While made for the OEM market and demanding enthusiast, this easy-to-use, Hi-Gloss Red Finishing Pad glides over the surface creating a mirror-like shine.