LUBER┬«-hi-lubricity -CLAYBLOCK« lubricant specially formulated to increase lubricity and reduce friction. LUBER┬«- lubricates paint delivering a slick non-stick surface that is perfect for using any clay bar or ideal for CLAYBLOCK«. Fast and easy LUBER┬« easily lubricates any surface to reduce friction.
LUBER«- Synthetic Super Lube is the slickest lubricant available. Formulated using Wetting agents , and lubricants to ensure a wet shine smooth sliding and gliding of CLAYBLOCK« and any clay bar.
Highly reflective shining agents form an ultra-thin protective coat that allows theCLAYBLOCK« or clay bar to work more effectively and even on recently waxed or sealed surfaces. Synthetic means it works exceptionally well on any surface and and color .LUBER« is exceptional even on glass.
1. Wash surface well with Premium Carwash Shampoo or Wash-N-Wax shampoo prior to claying a surface.
2. Shake well. Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
3. Generously Spray a light mist over clean surface.
4. The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
5. Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
6. Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next areas.
7. If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area, then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
8. For deeper cleaning when clay barring, only use Clay lube and never shampoo and water. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity providing a nice slick surface for the clay to slide across.
This product cannot ship internationally.