Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner
Gently cleans leather.
People that shower and keep clean are great! Chemical Guys strongly encourages you to take a shower, or wash yourself at least once a week, maybe even twice (lol). So, if you like cleaning your skin, why wouldn't you clean your leather?
Leather is skin. Cleaning and conditioning leather seats and upholstery is very similar to bathing yourself. Clean leather looks better and smells good while conditioned leather lasts longer, feels better and is protected.
Directions for Use:
- The easiest and most leather friendly leather cleaner, easily wipe away contaminants without harming leather.
- pH-balanced to leather for the most efficient cleaning.
- Preserves the leather's strength, durability and appearance.
- Penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils.
- Pro-pH leaves no residue like soaps and will not contribute to fiber deterioration.
- No-scent, no color assures leather natural scents and color are left in tact and only the light dust and dirt is removed.
1. Vacuum surface well to remove dirt and grime from inner crevices.
2. Apply cleaner to sponge or towel and gently rub surface.
3. Always test colorfastness by cleaning an inconspicuous area first. If color comes off onto clean white cloth or the texture and/or appearance changes, discontinue use.
4. Use very little product, large amounts are not necessary.
5. Wipe surface with a damp cloth or sponge.
6. After gently cleaning surface, wipe surface with damp cloth the with a dry towel to create a luxurious luster that's ready for conditioning.
7. Always follow cleaning with an application of CG-Pure Leather conditioner or Extreme Leather Cleaner and Conditioner.
16 oz.This product cannot ship internationally.