The wax that's as slick as butter!
Superior gloss and slickness.
Easy on, easy off.
The Wettest Shine Wax at any price! With the ease of application of a creme. In the sun or the shade / It can be applied on a wet or a dry surface. Makes any job EZ.
Our Wettest Wax ever. Delivers a unmatched surface shine and wet look. This is a brand new technology that consists of a special blend of polymers, resins, and natural Carnauba. Butter Wet Wax leaves your car shining like it was just washed! Butter Wax contains no cleaners or abrasives, and will not stain plastic or rubber. Suitable for easy application and removal in the sun or shade, hot or cool temperatures.WE ARE TALKING SERIOUS SHINE:
Directions for Hand Application:
- As shiny and wet as butter, WITHOUT THE GREASE!
- Shows best on dark finishes, but works great on all colors.
- Shine and polishes without no cleaners or abrasives.
- Long lasting protection that brings out the deep shine and luster of all colors.
- Slippery non-stick protection and gloss.
- you'll swear the car was wet.
1. Apply a thin coat working small 1-2 foot area at a time using quality cotton or micro fiber cloth or applicator pad.
2. On top panels, use front-to-back hand motions. On side panels, use up-and-down hand motions. This helps improve reflectivity. Heavy rubbing is not necessary.
3. Allow several minutes to haze or wipe off immediately using a clean, quality cotton or micro fiber towel to buff off and reveal the hidden beauty, shine and gloss of your paint.
FRESH FROM BRAZIL:
Carnauba, also called Brazil wax and palm wax, is a wax acquired from the leaves of the palm, Copernicia prunifera, a plant native to and grown only in the north-east of Brazil. Carnauba Cream is considered by many to be the, "queen of waxes" and usually comes in the form of hard yellow-brown flakes. Chemical Guys refines the flaxes and blends them with a fine assortment of lubricating agents and oil to nurture and maintain the highest level of shine to your vehicle.
16 oz.This product cannot ship internationally.