Auto Finesse Temptation Car Wax is formulated for extreme ease of use with solid protection. Auto Finesse Temptation Car Wax is considered a soft wax, which means it has an oily texture that makes applying it an absolute pleasure. Once it has hazed, removal is effortless as a single swipe of a microfiber towel is often all that it is needed. Like all Auto Finesse waxes, it is hand blended and pored in England.
Premium T1 grade carnauba wax is the cornerstone of Auto Finesse's wax line. Carnauba wax is nature's armor against the direct sun rays and harsh climate of The Brazilian Rainforest. When exposed to water carnauba wax swells, sealing your paint from moisture and causing the water to form little marble-like droplets that roll from the surface. Like all Auto Finesse waxes, Temptation is easy to apply, easy to remove, and provides long lasting protection.Directions for use:
- Ensure bodywork is clean, dry and free from contamination
- If necessary, treat paint with Auto Finesse Rejuvenate Pre Wax Cleanser
- Apply wax sparingly with a foam applicator to form an even film and allow to haze
- Remove haze with a soft microfiber towel such as a Supreme 530
- Leave to cure for at least 3 hours before applying an additional coat
- Rebuff if necessary to ensure a smooth, even finish and a brilliant shine
Made in the UK.