Auto Finesse Spirit Car Wax is Auto Finesse's flagship wax. It was originally developed by Auto Finesse for their use only, on their personal cars! Once the word spread about the incredible performance and application of this wax, Auto Finesse was forced to release this to the public. Now you can enjoy the true spirit of Auto Finesse with each application of Spirit Car Wax. It will create a clear deep shine on all colors, although it is particularly suited to car's with metallic flake or pearl paint jobs.
Auto Finesse Spirit Car Wax is formulated with a high number of active ingredients to deliver maximum protection that lasts. Every ingredient is this wax is there for a reason. As your spread a thin coat across your paint you will notice a faint hint of apple fragrance. As you enjoy the scent, this wax goes to work and cures on the surface leaving behind a clear film of durable carnauba wax. As with all Auto Finesse waxes, it is extremely easy to remove.
Porsche 997 GT2 RS wearing Auto Finesse Spirit
Premium T1 grade carnauba wax is the cornerstone of Auto Finesse's wax line. Carnauba wax is nature's armor against the direct sun rays and harsh climate of The Brazilian Rainforest. When exposed to water carnauba wax swells, sealing your paint from moisture and causing the water to form little marble-like droplets that roll from the surface. Like all Auto Finesse waxes, Spirit is easy to apply, easy to remove, and provides long lasting protection.Directions for use:
- Ensure bodywork is clean, dry and free from contamination
- If necessary, treat paint with Auto Finesse Rejuvenate Pre Wax Cleanser
- Apply wax sparingly with a foam applicator to form an even film and allow to haze
- Remove haze with a soft microfiber towel such as a Supreme 530
- Leave to cure for at least 3 hours before applying an additional coat
- Rebuff if necessary to ensure a smooth, even finish and a brilliant shine
Made in the UK.