If you desire great looks, long lasting protection, and effortless application, Auto Finesse Power Seal Paint Sealant is the choice for you. Auto Finesse Power Seal Paint Sealant was developed to meet the needs of car lovers who demand a wet shine with long lasting durability. It is a fully synthetic formula that utilizes advanced polymers which bond to the paint, creating protection that lasts.
Auto Finesse Power Seal Paint Sealant is easy to apply. You can apply it with any style of dual action polisher, such as a Porter Cable 7424 or FLEX 3401, as well as by hand. The choice is yours. Regardless of which method you prefer, Auto Finesse Power Seal Paint Sealant will buff off the paint extremely easily revealing a shine that is bright, glossy and wet.
This is not a plastic-like, sterile looking paint sealant. Auto Finesse Power Seal Paint Sealant has been formulated with the same passion as the other products in the Auto Finesse range. Power Seal gives your paint a rich, deep shine that radiates energy and vibrancy. You can use it on any paint color, whenever you desire maximum durability and protection.Directions for use:
- Shake well before use
- Ensure bodywork is clean, dry and free from contamination
- If necessary, treat paint with Auto Finesse Tough Prep Pre Sealant Cleanser
- By hand- Apply a small amount to a soft foam applicator and apply sparingly to surface using circular motions without pressure to ensure complete coverage
- By dual action polisher- Using a finishing pad, apply sparingly without pressure one panel at a time ensuring even coverage.
- Once it has hazed, remove excess with a soft microfiber towel such as Supreme 530
- If “patching” or streaks occur, apply a second layer. This will even the coat.
Made in the UK.