Treat your wheels with this luxurious gel wheel cleaner
Acid-free wheel cleaning gel that removes brake dust easily
Clings to the surface for maximum penetration
Can be used frequently without damaging the wheel
Auto Finesse Imperial Wheel Cleaner is tough on brake dust but gentle to your wheel's finish. Auto Finesse Imperial Wheel Cleaner is a detergent-based gel that clings to your wheel's finish to break the bond between brake dust the wheel's surface. Auto Finesse Imperial Wheel Cleaner is available in two versions, a ready-to-use trigger spray, and a concentrated formula which can be diluted with 1 part solution to 10 parts water. Auto Finesse Imperial Wheel Cleaner is safe for all wheel finishes except highly polished aluminum and anodized.
This is not a runny spray that relies on the harsh acids to clean your wheels! Auto Finesse Imperial Wheel Cleaner is safe enough to use regularly without ill effect. Perfectly clean wheels add the finishing touch to a perfectly detailed car. Keep your wheels clean -and safe- with Auto Finesse Imperial Wheel Cleaner.
Directions for use:
Porsche 997 GT2 RS wheels being cleaned with Auto Finesse Imperial Wheel Cleaner
- Ensure wheels are cool to the touch
- Remove loose dirt from the wheels by rinsing with water from a hose or pressure washer
- Spray Imperial Wheel Cleaner liberally on the face of the wheel, behind the spokes, and the brake caliper
- Agitate the face of the wheel with a soft brush, such as a Montana Boar's Hair Wheel Brush. Lightly scrub the barrels of the wheel, behind the spokes, and the brake caliper with a flexible wheel brush such as a Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush
- Rinse thoroughly with a pressure washer or hose, and then dry the wheels to avoid water spots with a soft All Purpose & Wheel Microfiber Towel
Made in the UK.